Why is my heart beating faster? I know what I believe. I am not afraid. I will stand up for what is right, no matter the cost. Why is my heart beating faster? I don't know.
I have my prop 8 sign up proud, and the instructions where to 1. take it down every night. Yes, so those who oppose won't steal it in the night. 2. Place it in your yard so that those driving by on both sides can see it. 3. Place it in such a way that someone can't rip it off while driving by. Wow! There are many more instructions however I won't bore the details. Just to say We must all do are part in Protecting Marriage. It has to be that way, we are the chosen generation to preserve God's law on the earth today! All four sessions of conference where simply incredible! Didn't hear them? Click the link below.
www.lds.org
Also, notice the 'For Sale' sign. I guess I am really good at living in a house that is 'For Sale' because one month after moving into this rental we had this sign placed in the yard. With zero notice the owners decided to put up the house for sale. The market is dead here, like everywhere, so we are not worried. It's a pain to have it there, I mean, we knew we'd be moving next summer but this soon... There are several possiblities, the owner has to honor our lease for the year and anyone who buys it can also or they can buy us out of the lease.
So it might just end up a blessing!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
IT'S UP!
Posted by
Call family
at
4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job! Way to take a stand...and cute front door. I love it!
We are experiencing this here, too. Ours is a sign that says, "Yes for Marriage!" :) I sat through all of the conference sessions with the kiddos and Shane and never heard the "blog" mentioned, but I have before. I will have to keep an eye out for it when the Ensign comes.
Michelle, If you read my post Hectic Homeschooling, I gave a brief summary (ha, ha) on why I chose to homeschool. It's going a lot smoother now...thank goodness! What issues are you dealing with?
wow, I had no idea that lesbian neighbors could be so mean! I'm so glad that our gay neighbors don't bother with that. And you know, they are the nicest guys ever! good luck in CA, we need it too in AZ
Post a Comment