Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fun Downtown


So Daddy came home and over dinner he says I have some light rail tickets left over this month, let's use them. In a matter of minutes we all jumped up from dinner and caught the last train that left in 16 minutes from the house! On the way, in the car I asked so where are we going on the light rail. No response. We had no idea. We had no dinero, no ideas, until we were on the train and our Daddy says hey let's stop here.

It was a magical outing! The night at the capital was wonderful. The kids loved climbing the old large trees, I loved getting the sap out of Isabelle's hair later, and we had a blast! The buildings architecture is splendid and really worth the trip. We played on the steps too and got a picture of Mommy's legs Wahoo!
and then headed back to catch the train home. I love these moments!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

what a fun night! And no diaper bag to grab?! That's awesome!