Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANSON!!


happy happy birthday hubby dear, happy things will come to you all year! If I had a wish then it would be a happy happy birthday to you from me!






I love this man! He is truely the best husband, friend and DAD! We sure love you! What's your favorite memory of this great guy?

9 comments:

hope said...

I still remember the bridal shower. That was so much fun!!!

Jeri Call said...

Happy birthday Anson!

Blackson family said...

Happy Birthday Anson! We sure hope your day is the best of all! Love, The Blackson's

DebLawson said...

Happy Birthday, Anson!

ONE of my favorite memories of my wonderful nephew would be when he was still in high school and was in a church play (it was with Crystal Lawson) can't remember the name... but there was a moment when Anson came onto the scene at the wrong time and he totally ad-libbed and just did something hilarious and crazy funny.
Don't remember the details, it was a long time ago, but I do remember just cracking up and thinking this kid was way too funny!

Happy Birthday Tommy Boy!

Angel said...

Del Oro Spirit Rallies! Happy Birthday!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Anson! Hope you had a great day and did something special!

ali said...

happy birthday, friend! i have TONS of memories of you, but fortunate for you my memory is not good at specifics!

I will always remember the wallet trick. and the chris farley skits. and all the wise advice i gave you on all the girls you liked. the chevy LUV.

most of all the good friend you were to me! Hope you made it a happy day!

Dawn said...

happy birthday Anson! You are aging gracefully. You acutally look over 23 with the facial hair!!

Matt and Jill said...

Happy birthday dude! what are you 40 now? lol