Thursday, August 21, 2008

SCHOOL




We were so excited to start school!! Kaden has started Second grade in Ms. Porter's class. She loves to teach. Kaden loves the short school day and says everyday how much he loves school.
Isabelle started Kindergarten. She loves her little class and loves making lots of new friends. She says "I'm always up for talking and sometimes the other kids just aren't." Hummm... Hopefully not while the teacher is talking.
There is no dress code, kind of hard for me to see unmatching clothes and no belts, but for the most part everyone is groomed nicely.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

welcome to the life of no uniforms. I think if I were given the opportunity, I'd THROW my kids into a school that had uniforms. That would eliminate the struggle to wear the same Hannah Montana shirt every day!

Arizona Dunbars said...

I can't believe that Isabelle is in Kindergarten now. I guess Taylor is too but holy cow how did they get so big. I still remember her and Taylor as babies and her tons of hair. How time flies. Are we getting old?