Sunday, August 24, 2008

Beach fun on Lake Natomas









Right close there is the beautiful Lake and we decided to take advantage of the summer fun by going to play at the beach. The sand glistens with gold flecks- it's kind of crazy you can seriously go panning for gold right in the river! Isabelle and Avery had more fun finding seeweed or other random things. Calina just drove right in and loved having her suit on. Kaden the polar bear swam his little heart out! The cool water didn't even faze him.
We had so much fun we went back a few days later with our Dad because he's home now, did I mention he doesn't travel anymore?, and we had fun taking turns getting buried in the sand.Summertime...

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Fun! I've got to get somewhere where there is actual water. The desert is really over rated!

DebLawson said...

What a fun day!!!
When we move back, let's all go there together. :)


Ask Anson if Golden 1 needs an IT guy.

:)

Arizona Dunbars said...

I love the picture with the life jacket that is almost bigger than she is. I love family times with great memories.