Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We are off.....

So many things have happened... Where to start....
Presently we are on our way to California. (Literally) After the largest moving van possible and a lot of runs to DI we still had a ton of stuff left. However thanks to very gracious neighbors and help from friends, we have left probably an entire truck load of stuff behind and we are moving forward to the newest adventure in life! We'll be hanging around Penryn for the summer thanks again to very gracious family on the Davis family farm. Looking forward to picking tomatoes, collecting eggs and have having a lot of fun playing with the cousins!! Maybe I'll blog again in the fall after the harvest season is over and we are a little more established.
We love you all and to a great summer!!

5 comments:

Candi said...

What!!!?
You moved? Never to come back to Avondale? When did this happen, and what brought you to wherever your going? Your friends have some of your stuff, does that mean your coming back? I need more info. You say you will blog in the fall, I hope it's not that long before I get more info, or else I am going to have to do some research! I hope you have a great time with whatever it is that you are doing!:)

Sarah said...

Best of luck with your new adventure. It sounds like fun and I am sure the kids will have a blast. Hope everything goes well!

Angel said...

We are so glad you guys are here!

Dawn said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear about your adventure when you get settled, have fun on the farm and call us when you visit mom and dad!

ali said...

I heard the rumor that you were moving back to sactown, but I was waiting for a confirmation from the source!

We are so jealous! Have a blast eating fresh eggs and running wild. Penryn has good memories for me. Congratulations and good luck!