Monday, April 28, 2008

OUR SHINING STAR



Kaden was invited to the Honor Roll night at school because he has been on the Principal's Honor Roll all year.




We are so excited for him he has really done great and is loving to learn!

He was only allowed to invite 3 adults and what a fun night it was to have his "Favorite Uncle Jeff" there with Mom and Dad to celebrate!


He had to wait from eigth grade to first grade. He was really excited for his turn coming up.

He recieved a trophey and a certificate. He was so handsome up on stage. It took everything in me to not stand up and yell "We love you buddy!" It was a very proper and well mannered event. Kaden had to remind us all (with his eye roll) to stop talking or that our behavior was not approriate. Thanks for keeping us in line!






You'll all be happy to know that I keep myself together and only yelled wahoo! (Oh course I waited until the end to clap and yell with everyone :)

Way to Go Kaden!! You are a STAR!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Kaden!!!

Arizona Dunbars said...

So cute. I can't believe that you can have a little boy that is so big already. Time just flies by. We got your Christmas cards last week!! we enjoyed getting one in April, you savor it more 8) We have a blog too but it is private so send me your email at sunshines_email@yahool.com and I will send you an invite.
Trista

Unknown said...

Yea, Kaden!
We are all so proud of you!!!

Great job!

ali said...

Maybe Kaden can rub some of those SMART genes off on me!

hope said...

Congrats!! How wonderful and exciting!! Good job holding it in, too! I am not sure I would have!!

Marie said...

Way to go raising such a smart kiddo! It's so wonderful when our children do well in school...or anything! You are great parents.

LaDonna and Ben said...

What a cute little man you have. Hey Anson, it's Ben and LaDonna. We're blog-stalking you. Check us out at laddycouny.blogspot.com

Simon Family said...

That was such a cute post. Thank you for the great pictures. Kaden is our hero, and we love him, and we can't wait to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anson and Michelle,
What a cute family you have and I hear that you are all moving out our way YEAH!!!!!!! Your son LOOKS JUST like you Anson. I remember how CUTE you were when you and Kelly were that age. Hugs, Kathy

Brei said...

Hello Call family! It has been so long and I can't believe how big your kids (and ours!) have gotten. Congrats to Kaden on his honors! Email us at breibunker@gmail.com so we can invite you to our blog!

Kelly & Brei Bunker