![]()
So for a play group we went to the temple. Usaully I and A have preschool but I decided this time to let them come as I thought they'd like the expierence. Boy was it a great oppurtunity.
For anyone who has the oppurtunity, at the Mesa Temple for a limited time there is a new exhibit by a fantastic photographer. He has taken the greatest pictures of the life of Christ. What an incredible way to share a talent!! Here is the link and enjoy just a sample of his pictures...
http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org
Of course seeing this link is nothing compared to seeing the beauty of these pictures in person. He composed the music to be displayed with the artwork so it makes for an incredible display.
My girls were asking me questions about Christ, the atonement,
'Why did he have to die for me mommy?' Avery asked. It was a beautiful experience for me and my children. I hope you can all enjoy this exibit and if you are too far- enjoy the video.
At the end of the exibit I got stopped by this beautiful picture of Christ. It was larger than life sized and he had his hand extended as he had a look of such warmth and kindness, it penitrated me. Isabelle whispered to me "Mom, I love this one it makes me have goose bumps all over."
Children are so sensitive to the spirit, what a beautiful testimony for me!
Enjoy the photos....
Friday, March 21, 2008
A temple trip to remember
Posted by
Call family
at
10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow. Michelle, thank you for sharing this. The video was beautiful. And like Isabelle, I have goosebumps.
I am about to cry. That is the Temple Shawn and I were sealed together in. Living so far from it is hard at times, because I grew up so close to it. And it changed my life in so many ways. What a wonderful experience. I wish our's had a visitor's center. I think I miss that the most.
That was wonderful! Thank you for sharing! I am so glad you got to have such a wonderful experience with your family.
Okay so why don't you make me cry. I got the goose bumps just ready what Avery said. I love when they ask something that they really want to know the answer to.
We got to see that display a couple of weeks ago. Amazing! I didn't know there was a website. Thanks for the link.
Post a Comment