Did you go? Oh my I loved this one! Thanks to a great group of mammas that all went Opening weekend to stand in line amongest all the teenie boppers we had a great time. Okay I know you are probebly mixed and have no idea what I am seriously saying but I am admitting I am a Twilight fan. Read the book it is defiently better than the movie, however it is such a great story. I had so such fun reading it I anticipated the movie to be a low budget wonder and... it was... well yes, just that! It was a little cheesey but I never felt like I wanted to leave, get my money back for being affended, yes it happens so frequently I rarely go to the theater anymore. However the story is so much fun who could not want to bask in the beauty of vampires get twisted up in the vampire hates or loves human story and be so totally twisted up with Bella and her teenage mind throwing games? So what was your opinion? We had mixed reviews in our crowd of adults mommas that were so fun to see the show with Thanks guys!! All in all I'm going back with my hubby...:)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
TWILIGHT!!!
Posted by
Call family
at
10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'll get around to seeing this movie one of these days! Chloe saw it and loved it... I did read all the books, but I wasn't really up to the whole waiting in line and such for this one! But glad you had fun doing it! I will see it soon. :)
I forced Edward to go see it with me. We went on Saturday night though, so no lines, just lots of teenage girls. My expectations were really low, so I was surprised cuz I ended up liking it! Edward said it was ok till the baseball scene, he's not big on scifi stuff. The book is the best!
It was a great movie but like you said, low budget and that's okay. Went opening day, Friday and then Ben actually wanted to see it the following week so I went with him again.
Sounds like a fun girls night out. Maybe when ALL the tickets aren't sold out...we can go :)
Michelle, this is Heather Gresko Morrison and I love seeing your family. I too have 4 kids in NV it seems like whole lot of kids. People stop me all the time. So good to see you.
by the way, I LOVED the movie. book is better but that is always the case.
I love Twilight! I read it in a day, and then devoured the next two, and then the fourth! I never expect the movie to be like the book - it's unrealistic. For the movie to be exactly like the book it'd be 8 hours long! I did like the movie though, some of the casting could have been better and I wanted there to be more to it. But all in all it made me want to read the book again!
I doubt you'll see this comment in time, but I need a current address for you guys. email me at alidegraff@yahoo.com
thanks! and merry christmas!
How are you!! Your girls are so cute with pretty earrings a little princess dresses. If that trip to France ever pans out - sign me up!
Post a Comment