We had an uneventful drive there. To cure the boredom, Avery got to use the digital camera for awhile.
Don't you love the digital camera, it doen't matter how many pictures you take and you can delete later!!
Finally we are there!! Sacramento, California!!
I can't give you how long I was driving, the minutes, the length of our breaks, the number of times we stopped or how long we should have been at each stop. All I know is that two days after Anson had arrived, I arrived with the other half of our family and we were all tired but happy!
2 comments:
We're glad to hear that you made it there safely! We were starting to get worried since it had been awhile since your last post. Jill has an uncle that lives in the sacramento area, so we definitely have a good reason to go and visit!
Matt and Jill-Where are you guys? Let us into your blog!
Post a Comment