![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Blackberries grow everywhere here! They are on the side of road lining driveways, streets, in parks, in ponds, EVERYWHERE!!
We decided we wanted to make a blackberry cobbler so everyone got there own cup and off the lane we went ot pick blackberries at the Davis'. Aunt Danee and Brooklyn went to get haircuts.
So off we went and boy was it fun!
We had some rules like don't try reaching for some far off berries, gently pull, no throwing them at eachother and don't step on any braches. The thorns are deadly.
We expected that we might get a handful and hopefully enough for our cobbler. Boy did we get a surprise!

4 comments:
great pictures. I have to say that I really love the country banjo music in the background. Come on - Penryn isn't that twangy is it?
I love the little scrapbook pictures! I can't believe you are in PENRYN!!! More details please...are you there forever? only for the summer? looking for a place to stay permanently? job hunting? I know I'm nosy, so please just share. Wait, my mom is Cindy, she might have all the details I'll need. I wish I was there too! We picked berries on our walking trail but it was so hot and HUMID and we got chiggers!!!
i'm so jealous! nothing beats penryn blackberries!
Danee- that is Hilarious!! The music is defaulted to the pages unless I wanted to pay :)
Post a Comment