Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've been tagged...oh man...



*10 Years Ago? I don't even remember how old I am anymore and you want me to remember 10 years ago?!!!.....

10 years ago let's see I think I have been married for 8 1/2 years so I was at Ricks, in my last semester. Oh yes that's it!! I had the best roommates ever! I was up till 3:00 am eating salsa con queso and drinking IBC rootbeer finally getting my homework done. I was the Relief Society President and those where the days of trying to get everyone to visit teach eachother two doors down... I threw alot of parties because I was the Dorm President and we were making a keepsake video that I later watched at a party in California on a date with my future husband at a friend of his old heart throb's house! Small wolrd!!! Anyway college was great- holy cow 10 years ago!!!



*5 Things On My To Do list?
Get the dryer fixed

Returns to Target

Sew the girls red and white poka dot outfits

Call Al our builder did I mention we finally sold our Prescott house!!! Hooray!!!

Put all the laundry away





*3 Bad Habits?
Not throwing mail away

Buying shoes or childrens clothes when I'm mad

Planning on moving... all the time



*Places I have Lived?
Arizona

Idaho

California
Utah


*Things Most People Don't Know About Me?

I am an electrican. Yes I install ceiling fans, re wire stoves, dryers, you name it, it really fasinates me. I have had only one accident 3 years ago.



I secretly (well openly) wish I was a provencial farmer and lived in a beautiful farm house and had a wood burning stove with peek windows and chickens and dogs and cats and horses and lots of other farm animals. I would live by a spring fed stream and bake crossants and send my kids to the best school around. We would be working and happy most of the time.


I only allow television viewing and computer playing for my kids for 1/2 hour twice a week...Dad allows other times when Mom is absent.


Here are the lucky people I tag: Sorry! Laura, Ali, Candi, Brooke, Adrienne

3 comments:

Marie said...

More info please... I know I'm nosy. Anson could've told you that...maybe he did already.

What are the red and white poka dot outfits for?

What are the details of your electrical accident 3 years ago?

Who was Anson's heart throb and friend? I'm dying here!

I love your version of my tag. We both want to be country girls and limit television time!

Call family said...

So I just cut and pasted off your response! It was a great idea of what I really want!

The outfits are just something I'm making the girls to be matchy matchy for up coming vacations... to I don't know where-
so just summer outfits...

My accident was I burned a hole through the metal plate in the back of the dryer trying to 'quickly' fix a wire, and I got an electrical burn on my hand from the bottom of my thumb to the base of my index finger that was black like charcoal for about a year. It hurt.

Lesson learned check twice connect once.

Anson's heart throb at the time was- and I got his permission to disclose here- was Jessica Thompson. We were at the McMillan's in Granite Bay and he had been in my ward at Ricks so he had the video and his sister was the one who wanted to watch the video to show me her brother (who was on his mission at the time) that's when I saw it I said "HEY I MADE THAT!!" Crazy samll world. Then I became more of the showcase than the old heart throb. Her days were finished... ok they were before it was just a little stressed in the air before when he walked in with me!! Ha Ha

Dawn said...

you did great for remembering! I can't remember last week! I loved getting to know you more, but let me warn you, the country's not all it's cracked up to be! good luck with the dresses, I need to get on the ball for easter dresses. I just bought a serger and LOVE it! It gets more action than my poor husband! Sorry Tom! We DO need to visit, the weather's beautiful right now. Congrats on the sell, that's a load off! Call me on the next visit up!