Merrily we are rolling along
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world!haha! Love the new dog!!! He is so cute! Is he a puppy? You're brave!
Michelle -welcome to the world of blogging ! We look forward to hearing about al the crazy adventures of our favorite AZ cousins! Love you guys
Hi Michelle!!Hmmmm, Buster! I bet your kids watch a lot of Arthur, huh?! Very cute pup. I think all kids should have a dog to grow up with! Fun stuff.Welcome to blogging land!Come see us at:wearethelawsons.blogspot.com:)
Yea! Glad to have you online! I LOVE your dog! I have always loved Beagles and he is beautiful! Congrats. Can't wait to stay in the loop with you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world!haha!
Love the new dog!!! He is so cute! Is he a puppy? You're brave!
Michelle -welcome to the world of blogging ! We look forward to hearing about al the crazy adventures of our favorite AZ cousins! Love you guys
Hi Michelle!!
Hmmmm, Buster! I bet your kids watch a lot of Arthur, huh?! Very cute pup. I think all kids should have a dog to grow up with! Fun stuff.
Welcome to blogging land!
Come see us at:
wearethelawsons.blogspot.com
:)
Yea! Glad to have you online! I LOVE your dog! I have always loved Beagles and he is beautiful! Congrats. Can't wait to stay in the loop with you.
Post a Comment