Monday, October 20, 2008

BY THE WAY...

I have since got another sign and placed it on my side of the property line. Since,my neighbors 'Yes on 8' down the street was stolen, I gave them my second one, replaced it on Sunday and now have a pleasant view as I leave my house. Whew! This is going to be exhausting next 14 days...
Please VoTe let's not make this close, Vote for 8!!!
P.s. noticed by our daughter Isabelle, She said 'I like our sign better mom it's prettier and the colors makes me feel happy'
Out of the mouth of babes....
YES in 8!

3 comments:

hope said...

I feel for you all out there. We actually discussed this in RS on Sunday a touch and mentioned how it will be our turn to stand up for what is right soon. This world is changing! We need to do what we can to help it change for the better.

Danielle said...

You are awesome! It is so important to stand up for what we believe and what a great example you are to your kids. Hope the outcome on Tues. is a good one!

I just tagged you! Go to my blog and copy the questionaire to put on your blog!

rebecca said...

I sent off your apron swap package, if you want the tracking number, just email me!